You can purchase the Spring play set by itself if you just want the toys, or you can purchase just the supporting materials. If you would like both the toys and the supporting materials then purchase them as a bundle and save!
The play set consists of:
- The Sun
- Blossom the queen bee
- Clover the baby bee
- Breeze the butterfly
- Laverne the lavender plant (in unscented or scented version)
- a hexagon shaped play mat which can also be used as a carry case.
- Copies of the handmade story booklets for the two SBKM stories “The Three Butterfly Buddies” and “Clover the Curious Wee Bee”
The supporting materials consist of 40 pages of material designed to support play based learning:
- PDF illustrated copies of the stories, "The Three Butterfly Buddies" and "Clover the Curious Wee Bee". I can also email you epub versions of these stories.
- Suggested reading - a list of books that can be used to provide supplemental learning or encourage further discussion about the themes covered by the play set.
- Ideas for incorporating learning about bees, butterflies, flowers and pollinators into play
- Craft ideas that tie in with the stories and the themes within them.
Available now to download FREE!
Nature journaling for kids
This free handout is a 10 page PDF which includes:
- resources for parents or gift givers including websites, books, videos and articles
- recommendations for books to read with children of all ages to encourage them to spend time and play outside as well as observe, learn from and feel more connected to nature (especially in urban environments).