If you aren't comfortable making a non-medical face mask for yourself then I am happy to make one for you.
Here's some info on my masks:
- They are 100% handmade
- The yarn used to crochet the mask is 60% acrylic (for elasticity and durability) and 40% merino wool
- Merino wool is an ideal fibre as, not only is it soft, it wicks moisture away from your face
- Cotton is light but won't wick moisture. If you prefer a cotton mask I have listed one as a variant and will contact you to discuss the yarn to use
- The inside of the mask is lined with a double layer of cotton, hand sewn into the mask using 100% cotton thread
- These masks meet guidelines for non-medical face masks from the CDC as well as the Federal Canadian and Ontario governments
- The masks are machine washable and can be tumble dryed
All face masks are made to order.
These face masks are made using a modified version of this design.