A portion of the sale proceeds for all play sets and supporting materials will be donated to Community Living Hamilton.
Available now to download FREE!
Planetary Sensory Walk
This free handout:
- is a 20 page PDF about each of the 8 planets in our solar system. Each planet's section includes:
- a recipe for sensory play bin contents, (e.g. home made kinetic sand for Mercury)
- fun facts about each planet
- some science stuff to tie in with your school or home-based curriculum
- sensory play ideas
Available now to preorder:
Regulate Your Universe play set toys:
You can purchase the Regulate Your Universe play set by itself if you only want the toys, or you can purchase just the curriculum-supporting materials. If you would like both the toys and the supporting materials then purchase them as a bundle and save!
The play set consists of:
- The Sun
- A star
- a circular spiral galactic play mat which can also be used as a carry case
- Copies of the handmade story booklets for THREE SBKM stories
Grumpy Moon Package
Luna, the Moon, is one of the characters in the full Regulate Your Universe play set. The Grumpy Moon package is part of the supporting materials for Regulate Your Universe but is also offered as a standalone download for those parents or educators who need resources specifically focused on helping kids successfully cope with life changes and transitions.
This package includes:
- Luna's story (Grumpy Moon), a cute short story to read with kids about the Moon, and how her friends work together to help her better handle change.
- A social narrative called What should we do when we feel overwhelmed?, packed full of practical strategies to assist parents and educators in helping kids cope with transitions, anxiety, overwhelm and changes, big and small.
- Both Grumpy Moon and What should we do when we feel overwhelmed? are available as epub files so you can read them on an iDevice - email me at email@example.com if you would like the epub files and I will send them to you at no extra cost.
- an infographic of my six recommendations to help children prepare for change
You can buy just the story package, or you can purchase the digital downloads as a bundle together with a Luna toy.
If you want to purchase the Choiceworks Calendar iPad app featured in Grumpy Moon, click here to purchase it from the App Store.
Whoosh Upon A Star Package
Stef, a Star, is one of the characters in the full Regulate Your Universe play set. The Whoosh Upon A Star Package is part of the supporting materials for Regulate Your Universe but is also offered as a standalone download for those parents or educators who want a cute, calming bedtime story together with resources specifically focused on helping kids understand sensory input as a form of self regulation and alternative communication methods other than speech.
This package includes:
Stef's story (Whoosh Upon A Star), a sweet story about a boy who loves stars and sounds. Perfect to read at bedtime.
A social narrative called What is stimming?, written to help people understand how we all use sensory input for self regulation.
- A social narrative called What is AAC?, which shares information about communication methods that don’t involve speech, and how we can be better communication partners to AAC users.
- Whoosh upon a star, What is stimming? and What is AAC? are all available as epub files so you can read them on an iDevice - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the epub files and I will send them to you at no extra cost.
You can buy just the story package, or you can purchase the digital downloads as a bundle, together with a Stef toy.
- A full package of digital materials designed to help educators teach children about the universe at large, as well as strategies for promoting and learning mindfulness and self-regulation.