Granny star crochet pattern
Granny star crochet pattern - this quick and easy crochet project is perfect as a gift tag which the recipient can then keep and use every year as a Christmas ornament! I am loving the eco-friendly Christmas ideas, how about you?
This Granny Star crochet pattern is the sixth entry in my series of 12 free crochet projects that are quick and easy to make. This pattern is perfect for beginners but written granny patterns tend to be really difficult to follow so I'm going to do my best to squeeze in a video walk through of how to make this granny star sometime on the weekend of December 18th/19th. I will update the pattern with links to the video once it's done.
And here's the video:
Just in case you missed the first five free crochet patterns for the holidays, here are the links:
- Day 1 was my Bunny from a crochet square pattern
- Day 2 was my amigurumi ball pattern, modified to make a Christmas ornament
- Day 3 was an easy crochet dishcloth pattern for a Granny Square you can use as gift wrap
- Day 4 was amigurumi Chocolate Holiday Kisses
- Day 5 was a 3-in-1 pattern for mug rugs
If you make any items using my patterns I would really love to see them so please do join my crochet Facebook group to share your pictures and show off any of your other completed projects.
Leave a comment