Flat Christmas tree crochet pattern - Part 2: A Granny triangle tree
Flat Christmas tree crochet pattern - I promised that as part of the 12 Days of Hookmas (twelve free patterns for quick easy crochet projects) I had TWO free Christmas tree patterns for you. If you're looking for a free pattern for a flat crochet Christmas tree that isn't an amigurumi tree like Tinsel, then this vintage-feel Granny triangle tree pattern is perfect.
You need to know how to chain, slip stitch and make the double crochet and half double crochet stitches. Like Tinsel this tree lies flat, so in addition to being good as a hanging ornament you could use these trees as gift tags, holiday bunting, a bookmark or an appliqué. What will you use your tree for?
This granny triangle crochet Christmas tree is the 8th of my 12 free patterns for the holidays. In case you missed the first seven, here are the links:
- Day 1 was my Bunny from a crochet square pattern
- Day 2 was my amigurumi ball pattern, modified to make a Christmas ornament
- Day 3 was an easy crochet dishcloth pattern for a Granny Square you can use as gift wrap
- Day 4 was amigurumi Chocolate Holiday Kisses
- Day 5 was a 3-in-1 pattern for mug rugs
- Day 6 was a Granny Star
- Day 7 was Tinsel the Amigurumi Xmas tree
If you make any items using my patterns I would really love to see them so please do join my crochet Facebook group to share your pictures and show off any of your other completed projects.
Leave a comment